Monday, January 9, 2012

Alicia's Eye - Aaron's Handywork

So, if you read our Christmas blog you will find that we linked you to Pinterest. Alicia has several boards and one of them is a growing "honey-do" list of ideas for our home. Haha, now don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy working on things for our home. One of the ideas that she found is framing our thermostat, which I think added a nice touch.

The other was finding vintage/antique shutters and using them to display greeting cards/ announcements.  I found the perfect set of shutters at Grandpa's Antique Depot.  I think it turned out awesome. I got Alicia a paint stripping sponge and she roughed up the finish some which gave it the look we were going for.
More home furnishings to come! Remember that door from our wedding? well... That's going to be transformed soon! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment